Requirements of Workshop Repair Technician:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years working in a role that requires working with your handles diligently; nail technician, dental technician, cellular repair technician, circuit board repair, laptop repair, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a heads-down, quiet work environment disassembling, repairing, cleaning and reassembling of small components
- Positive, can-do attitude-our team has a upbeat, positive mindset
- 16 days of vacation/personal days
- 401K with matching up to 10%
- FULLY PAID medical, dental, vision and life insurance for employee and dependents just $15
- Paid during fully closed winter break (December 22-January 3rd). This is in addition to their vacation
- Closed on all bank holidays
- Supplement life insurance
- Paid parking
- Join a tight knit group, that collaborates and helps each other. Fun, energetic team!