Workers Compensation Attorney
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a valued client seeking a Workers Compensation Attorney. As the Workers Compensation Attorney you will handle the day to day of cases and hearings, communication with insurance carries, and attend Benefit Review Conferences and Contested Case Hearings. Qualified candidates will have 3+years of law experience, their Juris Doctorate, and be an active member of the State Bar. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity that offers great benefits and an amazing, professional culture!
Title: Workers Compensation Attorney
Requirements for Workers Compensation Attorney:
- 3+ years of law experience
- experience with TDI/Division of WC preferred
- Active member of State Bar
Compensation for the Workers Compensation Attorney:
· Direct hire!
· Compensation: $70k/yr + bonuses (flexible pay)
· Schedule: M-F, flexible hours
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bar Dues, CLEs and MORE
If interested, send your resume to Amanda Miller at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500 ext 166 for immediate consideration.