Fort Worth, TX
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor with experience working in a wood production/manufacturing facility. This is a full-time position with benefits for our client in Fort Worth. If you are an experienced manufacturing supervisor or manager who has handled a manufacturing/production team, preferably working on wood materials and products, then this is the right opportunity for you! Interviews are happening ASAP.
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- At least a High School Degree
- At least 3-4 years of general woodworking experience is highly desired, willing to consider a candidate with expert experience working with similar product lines
- Experience with woodworking tools - gang grip, pole saw, beam saw, edge bander etc is ideal
- Must have a strong experience in running production floor and managing associates
- Must be available to work 2nd shift.
- Valid TX driver's license
Our client is a stable, growing family business with over 35 years of history, with great manufacturing and distribution facilities where you can be exposed to a lot of processes.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org