Validation Engineer I
Title: Validation Engineer I
Location: Little Elm, TX
Pay: $45K - $50K
The Validation Engineer I will be responsible for testing and evaluating instruments, equipment and software for conformance to established specifications. Duties will include perfoming validation such as Installation, Operationational and Performance Qualifications on production equipment, production processes and software. The Validation Engineer I should have the ability to interpret diagrams/drawings such as P & ID’s, electrical and pneumatics. Additional duties will include:
- Summarizing data in technical reports.
- Conducting capability studies.
- Writing validation protocols and reports.
- Assisting with development of process parameters, writes procedures, trains operators.
- Maintaining change control of validations.
- Following company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Quality System Regulations, safety/housekeeping, and Quality Management System.
Requirements of the Validation Engineer I:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 1-3 years’ experience in QA or Validation environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Validation experience in GMP/ISO environment
- Medical Device experience preferred.