Technical Support Engineer
Requirements of the Technical Support Engineer:
- 1-3 years of experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF/BGP/VLAN/STP)
- Experience with Security (IPSEC/SSL-VPN)
- Knowledge in Cisco, CheckPoint and Juniper
- Knowledge with TCP/IP and layer 4 protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Good understanding of MAC/ARP/NAT/Route Tables
The benefits upon conversion are excellent and will include: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) 50% match, Generous PTO.
Other perks include fully stocked kitchen, free catered lunches, discounts on merchandise, large on-site gym with instructor led work out classes and a Talent Development Team that provides 25+ courses to help employees boost their careers/skill-sets.
If interested please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you for considering Cornerstone Professional Placement to assist you in your next career move!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary