Technical Outcomes Analyst
We are currently looking for a Senior SQL Data Analyst for a permanent position in North Dallas. The Senior SQL Data Analyst will be responsible for all reporting and analyses using SSRS. This position is full-time pays up to 80k depending on experience and provides excellent and top-of-the-line benefits.
Requirements of the Senior Technical Outcomes Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters Degree is a plus
- 5+ years of Analytical and Technical experience (healthcare related is a plus)
- Proven ability to manipulate large data sets
- Microstrategy experience is a plus
- Experience with MS-SQL, Access, SPSS, SQL, PL/SQL, and Visual Basic
- Health benefits begin the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- 4 PPO Options, including a High Deductible Health Plan. All Plans are administered by Highmark Blue Shield.
- o While there is a waiting period for insurance, the new employee must still sign up within their first 30 days of employment (Not the first 30 days of eligibility).
- * PTO does not begin accruing until 90 days of employment.
- * 401K eligibility begins at 90 days of employment.
Job Status: Full Time