City: Fort Worth
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Tax Manager for a direct hire role with a highly regarded client in the taxation, financial and business consulting industry. The Tax Manager will be responsible for preparing and reviewing tax returns, ensuring compliance with GAAP, local, state, and federal tax laws, mentoring senior tax accountants, and building strong client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cohesive team with a family oriented culture, work-life balance, and lucrative benefits!
Requirements for the Tax Manager:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or related fields
· Active TX CPA License strongly preferred
· 5+ years of high-volume tax preparation experience
· Partnership taxation experience required. Tax experience for estates, trusts, sole proprietorships, fiduciaries, etc. are all preferred.
· Leadership experience preferred
· Knowledge of GAAP principles, AICPA requirements, and local, state, and federal tax laws.
· CCH database experience is helpful
Compensation for the Tax Manager:
· Employment Type: Direct Hire
· Location: On-site in Fort Worth, TX 76107
· Pay Rate: $90-$125K/year + discretionary year-end bonus + 10% bonus for each new client brought in during your 1st year of employment
· Benefits: multiple medical plan options (PPO & HSA), employer contribution towards medical insurance benefits, vision, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, maternity leave, ancillary benefits. 4-weeks PTO, 12 paid holidays, employer-paid CPE subscription, catered lunches during busy season, W/L balance (only 55 hours during tax season required), and more!!!