Tax Accountant - Income Tax
Our client is looking to hire two experienced Tax Accountants for tax preparation and advisory services for individuals, businesses, governmental and non-profits. This is a salaried position with paid overtime and bonuses! Come work for a boutique firm that has been in business for over 40 years and get PAID for EVERY HOUR WORKED. They value their employees and have an excellent reputation. Let's get out of seasonal work and find a career home with a company that has incredible longevity with their employees and partners that roll up their sleeves and are passionate about their work.
Title: Income Tax Accountant
Employment type: Direct-Hire!
Location: Denton, TX
Compensation: Base Pay $60k-80k + paid overtime & twice a year bonus (may consider more). The company has plenty of work if you like to make more money, but doesn't have unrealistic expectations for those that choose a strong work/life balance.
- Twice a year bonus paid out based on company success
- Base Salary (exempt) + paid additional for every hour over 40
- Great Culture: Boutique / Hometown feel - Everyone likes each other!
- Everyone pulls together for tax season - typically open 1/2 during the season on Saturday (not nearly as aggressive as most companies)
- Simple IRA
Requirements for the Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree a plus!
- Must have used Lacert or similar software and Excel on a regular basis
- Experience with a public accounting firm working on Tax accounting for individuals, partnerships and small businesses
- Auditing experience a plus! Will train!
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus!
We're also interested in partner-level candidates looking to join a well-established CPA firm.