Tableau Developer with SSRS Integration
We are looking for a Tableau Developer with SSRS Integration experience to design and build out reports on a Tableau front-end. This will require strong communication and technical skills to complete the user interface for an ongoing Tableau implementation. The ideal candidate is a creative team player that will be able to think strategically and own the creation process from inception to production. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively. This is a full time, core business hours - work from home opportunity for a qualified professional in Texas, Arizona, or Florida and is contract to hire. Sponsorship is not available; this is open to USC and Green Card candidates only.
· Convert and design up to 200 existing SSRS reports into the Tableau front-end.
· Work cohesively with an existing technology team for any changes or additions to the back-end, servers, API, or Security of the Tableau environment.
· Educate existing technology team and further their understanding of Tableau user-interface, even in a non-technical manner to foster learning and collaboration.
· Work with the UI / Front-End of Tableau up against the Data Source (SQL) and be able to recognize the linked back-end of the project that has been conducted over the past 6+ months.
· 2+ years of Tableau development with SSRS integration experience.
· Up to date knowledge of current Tableau releases (2022.1 or newer)
· Mastery of SSRS & SQL.
· Capability and knowledge of URL action filters within Tableau.
Bonus Skills (Nice to have but not required)
· Data Warehouse Experience
· Industry Experience with PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management)