Pay: $80K - $100K
Location: Dallas, TX (Uptown Area)
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, deploying, supporting and maintaining all server, storage, operating systems and applications in production and pre-production environments. The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting and resolving system and application outages quickly and effectively in mission critical environments and manage servers including databases, email, print and backup servers and their associated operating systems.
- 50% - Deploying and supporting all network, server, storage, operating systems and applications
- 15% - Ensure infrastructure documentation availability
- 15% - Manage infrastructure assets by maintaining system component inventory and related documentation
- 10% - Ensure systems are optimized
- 10% - Help ensure network security and maximize uptime
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, plus 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience and success with Active Directory, SharePoint 2007/2010, Exchange 2010/2013/online, Azure design and implementation
- Extensive experience with VMWare ESX Server
- Proven experience with storage capacity planning, systems security principles, advanced network management best practices.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at email@example.com.
Pay: $80,000 to $100,000/year
Direct Hire<br><b>Pay</b>: $80K - $100K<br><b>Location</b>: Dallas
Job Status: Full Time