Systems and Business Solutions Analyst
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 2 year contract
The Business Systems Analyst will work with the Development and Analytics Team to provide business and technical analysis support utilizing digital marketing strategy and implementing systems using Agile and Scrum Framework methodology. Duties will include conducting in-depth client requirement reviews, contributing to business development, review of business cases and contribution to technical and data architecture solutions. In addition, this position will assist the team in configuration of systems, data architecture planning and knowledge of the full-stack development process to meet business requirements. Primary responsibilities will include:
Systems Analysis and Implementation:
· Provides technical advice on the industry standards, design, usage, functionality, behavior, and user interface specifications and configuration parameters
· Experience working with a full-stack development team (our environment; SQL Server, Java and Angular)
Agile and Scrum Environment
· Participates in and/or leads Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Meetings
· Collaborates with the Development Team, Analytics Team, and Business Partners to develop business cases, high level plans and project completion/validation processes
· Participates in user story development and prioritization with Business Partners and Scrum Team
· Prepares documents such as business process diagrams, flowcharts, requirements documents, functional specifications, use cases, user stories, etc. and reviews with stakeholders
· At least 3 years 3+ years knowledge of SCRUM and agile development with experience working on an agile development team and experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
· Full lifecycle experience from conceptualization to development and deployment of web and mobile apps
· Preferred: Working experience in relational or multidimensional database development, use of MS SQL Server/Oracle with hands-on experience in writing complex database queries, procedures, functions, views, etc.