CornerStone Staffing is looking for a VMware Systems Administrator in Fort Worth, TX to be responsible for administration and maintenance of our clients servers. You will be responsible for coordination with IT Project Managers regarding application programs loaded on servers. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of email administration, backup/recovery technology, systems security/protection, and virtualization technologies.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5-10 years of experience with Microsoft server installation, configuration, patching and day to day review and maintenance
- 5-10 years of system administration and IT certifications in vSphere, NSX Cloud, Microsoft, or other server software / applications, VMware, Zerto, and related fields
- 5-10 years of working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- 5-10 years of strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- 5-10 years backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- 5-10 years of experience with servers, routers, firewalls
- 5-10 years of experience with WinSCP, Putty, Wireshark
- Advanced proficiency with vSphere, vSAN, and other VMware products and platforms.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, servers, networks, and operating systems
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans