Location: Fort Worth, TX
Requirements for the IT Systems Administrator
- At least an Associate’s Degree in Technology or similar field
- At least 7 years of experience working in an IT infrastructure environment as a systems administrator in both Windows and Linux environments
- Mid-level experience with Active Directory and Exchange 2010 and VMWare Administration ( disaster recovery, backup, isolations, support)
- Experience with network firewall, switch, IDS/ IPS and desktop support
- At least 3 years of SAN configuration and support experience
- Firm understanding and knowledge of current protocols and standards, including VMWare virtualization, Linux, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, network design and configuration principles.
- PowerShell or other scripting languages for automation and reporting preferred
- Excellent customer service mindset
No third party recruiters and candidates, please.
Job Status: Full Time