3D CAD Drafter
Fort Worth, TX
Currently looking for a 3D CAD Drafter for a Submittal Designer position in Fort Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will possess an Autodesk Inventor 3D, Solidworks or any 2D/3D CAD drafting experience and drafting/design background.
Responsibilities of the Submittal Designer - 3D CAD Drafter
- Provide support to the Engineers while performing technical work using Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks for various projects.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for projects using 3D software - Solidworks AND/OR Inventor is preferred but any 3D software experience will be accepted
- Prepare preliminary concept/site plans.
- Prepare final construction plans.
- Projects include: residential, commercial, roadway and industrial.
Requirements for the Submittal Designer - 3D CAD Drafter
- Must have high school degree or equivalent certificate, college degree or coursework a plus
- Technical degree or certification in drafting is desired but not required
- Autodesk Inventor 3D/Solidworks modeling certification is ideal but NOT required
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of related drafting/design background preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to do calculations dealing with geometry and trigonometry, read blueprints, and conceptualize two and 3d forms/shapes.
- Must be moderately proficient in the MS Office package
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, have solid background in the art of customer service, and take a quality-focused approach to their work
- Must be able to pass drug testing, background check, educational background check, breath alcohol test
This is a Temp-to-Hire role paying $25-$30/hr depending on experience.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary