|CornerStone has partnered with a Steel Fabricator in their search for an experienced Rebar Detailer to join their work family. The company has been in business for over 20 years and has an expansive client base. The Rebar Detailer will do complex rebar detailing and light structural steel detailing made to spec for their clients. We are seeking someone with advanced AutoCad 2D background and preferably experienced in aSa software. Ideally, estimating background is preferred, but not a requirement. We handled projects for garages, high rises and wind energy and are expanding our reach. If you want a laid back, flexible hours and cohesive and collaborative work environment, PLEASE APPLY NOW!|
Requirements for Rebar Detailer:
We offer a competitive salary, great work environment, bonuses throughout the year and relaxed work schedule (work/life balance, family oriented company), medical, dental, vacation, etc. If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call for immediate consideration.
- 3+ years of Rebar Detailing experience working on a variety of projects
- Able to work independently, without supervision
- Advanced experience working in AutoCad; 2D
- aSa Software knowledge a plus!
- Experience working on circular or octagon designs for wind energy a plus!
- Ability to evaluate rebar needed for project; no under shipping or over shipping of product as errors in product need costs loss in revenue
- Estimating experience highly desired