CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking three Staff Accountants that are wanting to grow in their career! Our client is looking for motivated Staff Accountants that have recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or senior-level students that have completed their accounting coursework. Qualified candidates must have strong knowledge of GAAP, ability to create reports and reconcile accounts, and proficiency with Excel. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with a client that offers great benefits, on-the-job training, and tons of growth opportunities!
Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
- Senior level student or recent graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related (must have completed Accounting coursework)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Understanding of journal entries, reconciliations, invoicing, financial statements, auditing and month-end close procedures
- Proficiency with Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Experience with any accounting software, helpful
Compensation for the Staff Accountant:
- Direct hire
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Location: hybrid WFH / in-office. Training will be majority in-office.
- Salary: $55K/year + eligible for 10% annual bonus
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, travel insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, stock purchase plans, training and development, PTO