Please send salary requirements
We are currently in need of a Staff Accountant for a ground floor, permanent opportunity in Dallas. The Staff Accountant will work side by side with the Director of Finance and Controller for our client’s US new operations. If you are a junior accountant with only 1 - 2 years of experience, then this is the right opportunity for you! The ideal Staff Accountant will have a CPA designation or have obtained a graduate degree and would love to work in one of the exciting areas in downtown Dallas. Our client is looking for this dedicated Staff Accountant who will work hard and smart as they expand their US operations. Interviews are happening ASAP!
We have an additional opportunity for a Manager of Financial Controls for qualified candidates with 4-5 years of experience and a Director of Finance with 10-15 years of experience, so please do not hesitate to send your resumes over!
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA or a Master’s Degree is required
- A CPA designation, preferably in Texas
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in general accounting, statutory and internal audits, P/L schedules, compliance, local taxes and commissions.
- Driven, dynamic personality
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow new accounts
- This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Our client has an impressive and aggressive hiring history and future plans. Over 15,000 people hired globally last year and a plan to hire over 2,500 people in the US within the next two years.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global team.
- Work in one of the hippest places to be in DFW - Uptown Dallas!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time