Sr. Revenue Cycle Manager
Requirements for the Sr. Revenue Cycle Director:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required; Master’s a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years working with Medicaid; prefer a SME in this area
- Must have 5+ years of experience leading a collections team for medical / hospital billing and be well versed in the Medicaid rules
- Experience and exposure to an Electronic Health Record System a must. MY Avatar a plus! Open to others
- Certifications a plus; i.e. HFMA, MGMA, AAHAM
- Must be well versed in Patient Financial Services; collaborating with executives and management on a strategic plan for the division, creating processes, utilizing technology to improve efficiencies and delivering quality service and accurate reporting
- Ability to work in the office for the first few months to learn about the company and interact with the team and then move to a hybrid schedule
The company has phenomenal benefits! If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.