Sr. Benefits and Compensation Analyst
Our client in Plano, TX is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for a temp-to-hire role! You will be responsible for developing, improving, and revising existing salary plans, administering a pay for performance program, analyzing job descriptions, and assigning pay ranges among other compensation and benefits related tasks. You will also be responsible for administering employee benefits, compensation, workers’ compensation, wellness programs, and related HRIS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Compensation experience
- Proven experience developing salary plans, administering pay for performance programs, and assigning pay ranges.
- Working knowledge of self-insured benefits administration in a government environment preferred
- General knowledge and understanding of HR laws/practices to include but not limited to HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, and USERRA, and strong knowledge benefit plan design and policy
- Strong mathematical skills
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), Professional in HR (PHR), Sr. Professional in HR (SPHR), or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certifications preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office to include Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- SharePoint experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Sean Tuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Contract/Temporary