CornerStone Professional Placement has partnered with an international CCTV client in need of Senior Accountant in Richardson. As Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing and keying financials for the US group as a whole. Qualified candidates will have extensive experience creating and logging monthly financials including P&L breakouts and ledger work. This is an exciting direct hire job opportunity to join an organization where you can grow with them as they expand their footprint in the market.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant:
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS Access
- Ability to log journal entries, bank reconciliations, ledger adjustments, reporting and more.
Compensation for the Senior Accountant:
- Direct hire
- This is an on-site position
- Salary: $75-90K (based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K