CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Sourcer for a gaming client in Frisco, Texas. As the Sourcer you will play an important role in researching market trends, networking with potential candidates and attracting top gaming and technical talent to the recruiting team. Candidates must be skilled with strategic sourcing, networking, market research, analytics and interviewing to build a talent pipeline and increase the number of qualified candidates hired. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of Sourcing or Recruiting Assistance experience, be familiar with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and be well networked in the gaming industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing gaming company that offers lucrative benefits. We are also hiring for a Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator and HR Generalist for the same great company!
Requirements for the Sourcer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of Sourcing or Recruiting Assistance experience
- Robust network and market insights in the gaming industry, required
- Ability to strategically source, network, research market trends and interview candidates to build a talent pipeline and increase the number of qualified hires in the organization.
- Familiarity working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) - (Bamboo HR and/or Workday, preferred
- As per client's requirements - all employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated, or willing to be vaccinated
Compensation for the Sourcer
- Direct hire
- Pay: $72-78K/year + eligible for quarterly company bonuses
- Location: Hybrid WFH/Office. Full time remote possible, but not guaranteed
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, some flexibility available
- Comprehensive benefits include: multiple medical & pharmacy options, FSA, dependent care account, dental options, vision, basic life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, voluntary short-term disability, employer paid long-term disability, supplemental accident insurance, legal services & ID protection, pet insurance, employee assistance programs, PTO and more!
- W2 only - no sponsorship, 1099 or C2C available