If you are ServiceNow Developer seeking to work for a Fortune 50 company that is recognized as a global leader, then this is the right opportunity for you! The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for designing and developing solutions in ServiceNow, including forms, workflows, interfaces and custom code to support our client's ITIL process. The ServiceNow Developer will need to have a ServiceNow Admin Certification and experience in configuring and enhancing ServiceNow core applications like Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, and Management. Interviews are happening quickly!
Requirements for the ServiceNow Specialist
- A Verifiable Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow Development identifying issues and deficiencies within the current ServiceNow environment and recommend solutions
- ServiceNow Admin Certification is required
- Scrum Master and ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certifications are desired
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
- Beautiful workplace - equipped with a large cafeteria offering gourmet and vegetarian options, an in-house credit union, fully-stocked kitchens, mini pharmacy, wellness rooms, beautiful gardens, proximity to restaurants, dry cleaning and oil change/detailing services onsite!