Senior Scrum Master
Title: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Downtown Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Pay: $55/hr. - $64/hr.
The Senior Scrum Master will support and lead multiple scrum teams in agile development and guide team toward product releases. The Senior Scrum Master will also serve as the sevant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team/program, along with maintaining the production backlog and release plan.
The ideal candidate for this position will have agile experience across multiple organizations and experience leading remote agile teams.
Requirements of the Senior Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master leading multiple software development project teams to delivery high quality software solutions using Agile techniques
- Certified Scrum Master is required
- Ability to serve as a team lead for junior level Scrum Masters
- Knowledge of Agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc
- Familiarity and experience with Agile Tools - (e.g., Azure DevOPs, Jira, TFS, etc)