Senior .NET Software Engineer
Industry: Fintech Space
Location: Plano, TX
Title: Senior .NET Developer
Pay: $120K - $140K
Duration: Full-time, Direct Hire
- One of the fastest growing software companies in Texas and the U.S
- Voted Best Place to Work in Fintech
- Top 500 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Tech Titans Top 5
The Senior .NET Developer will help lead the next generation of a digital banking platform in the Fintech space with one of the fastest privately held technology companies here in the U.S. We’re looking for a developer that is experienced with C#.NET and API Web Service development working in an Agile environment for small to medium sized businesses. The Senior .NET developer will also be responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements, making architectural and design recommendations, code, document and test their contribution in a high-energy, fast paced team environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead, teach and grow the team’s technical communication and problem solving skills as well as serve as the go-to person for complex problems in areas you may have not directly worked in.
Requirements of the Senior .NET Developer
- 5+ years development experience in .NET Framework, C#
- 3+ years ASP.NET MVC and/or Web API experience
- 2+ years of API development (JSON, RESTful, SOAP)
- Understanding of SOA principles, ORM frameworks (ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL or NHibernate)
- Experience working with SQL Server (or related DBMS) including writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys.
Benefits of the Senior .NET Developer will include: free catered lunch daily, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Unlimited PTO, 6 weeks paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, On-site Gym, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Stock Options, Etc.
Pay: $120,000 to $140,000/year
TX</p><p><b> </b>Senior .NET Developer</p><p><b>Pay:</b> $120K - $140K</p><p><b>Duration:</b> Full-time
Job Status: Full Time