Senior .NET Developer
Cornerstone Professional Placement is seeking a Senior .NET Developer with 7+ years development experience in the Microsoft .NET Framework. If you’re passionate about developing high quality, high performance and scalable software - this position is for you! The Senior .NET Developer will join a team of seasoned engineers in efforts to maintain all aspects of the SDLC and ensure quality delivery of software product releases in a timely manner. The Senior .NET Developer must have experience developing and managing REST and SOAP-base Web Service API(s) in a highly data intensive environment. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the Senior .NET Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years software development experience, with 7 years in the Microsoft Tech Stack
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP) and Design Patterns. .NET development (C#.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC).
- Database Development experience. SQL Server 2008/2010 (Stored Procedures, triggers, DTS etc.).
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
- Exposure to VSTS
If interested please send your resume to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org - Third party recruiters, consultants and agencies, please do not contact the recruiter for this role.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary