|Our New Construction and Industrial Construction Divisions seeks a Senior Mechanical Engineer and MEP’s to successfully manage, execute and complete multiple high profile projects ranging from $5M to $152M or more. We have notable projects contracted for the San Antonio area. We seek a Sr. Mechanical Engineer to help lead the full scope of the project; to plan and analyze incoming projects, set schedules and project parameters. Candidates must be well versed in Electrical and Plumbing and have led initiatives for energy efficiency and cost saving. We are a company that is very involved in our community; both in aspects of growth driven by completion of our projects and by volunteering time and monies to local charities and organizations. Join a company that offers a collaborative work environment, work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, promotional opportunities and high profile projects. |
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
Highlights of some of the Benefits for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering , Construction Science or related field
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer / P.E.
- 10+ years Senior Mechanical Engineering with extensive experience handling projects from conception to completion. (Will consider Junior Mechanical Engineers with 6+ years of experience). Must have led projects of $10M plus
- Must have AutoCAD/BIM experience
- Must be LEED Certified
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Ability to exhibit prior projects involved in completing
- Ability to travel between work sites
If qualified, send your resume to Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500 ext. 162 for immediate consideration.
- 401K with 6%match
- Comprehensive Benefits package available