Senior IT Financial Analyst
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Financial Analyst to join our multi-billion dollar client in Frisco, TX. The Senior IT Financial Analyst will join a dynamic and cohesive team supporting several IT financial analysis needs of our client’s several Lines of Business. The ideal Senior IT Financial Analyst will have the right mix of finance and systems expertise, financial modelling and planning, and data manipulation experience. The Senior IT Financial Analyst MUST have excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-look-ups and Macros). If you are passionate and confident with your technology and financial management acumen, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Perform financial data analysis on transactional data (General Ledger, headcount, Workday and anything technology related)
- Partner with LOBs and their business stakeholders in providing appropriate recommendations for technical performance, optimization and enhanced usability
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Business Administration, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Information Analysis, Computer Science,) is REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of IT financial planning/analysis, systems analysis, and/or data analysis.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Great Communicator!
- Experience with an IT Finance Software like Apptio is preferred
- Exposure to financial modelling and planning is preferred
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary