Senior Internal Auditor
Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Duration: 2-3 week Contract to Hire
Location: Plano, TX
Pay: $60K - $75K + benefits
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for full-cycle internal auditing from conception through completion including planning, risk assessment, creation of objectives, source and scope and report writing. The purpose of the Senior Internal Auditor is to execute audit assignments throughout the company and third-parties as well as identify control weaknesses and recommend appropriate resolution, including best practice analysis and implementation.
Requirements of the Senior Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years of internal auditing experience
- Experience with International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and COSO 2013, along with excellent technical and comprehension abilities
- Ability to write audit objectives and corresponding audit steps.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including: knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet programs
- Requires current CIA certification or the ability to obtain CIA certification within six months of hire. (Client Reimburses certification cost upon the individual becoming certified)
Benefits Upon Hire: 401K, Pension, Social Security alternative program with 3.5% from client, Education Assistance, Health-Dental-Vision Insurance, Employee Perks, Sick Time, Personal Time, Vacation Time, Paid Holidays.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume direct to Lauren Guzman at email@example.com - Thank you and CornerStone looks forward to assisting you in your career search!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary