Senior Azure Architect
Senior Azure Architect (IT Infrastructure Manager role)
North Dallas, TX
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Azure Architect for a permanent position with our client in North Dallas. In this role, the Senior Azure Architect will act as the Senior IT Infrastructure Manager as the client moves everything from the servers to Azure, so experience in utilizing or implementing Azure in a live production environment is key. You will also be responsible for managing a small service desk team and will be heavily involved with several department heads and offshore teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who has deployed Azure in medium-sized environments. You get to work in a fast-paced yet closed-knit casual environment with great management! Interviews are happening ASAP!
Why work for our client?
- Smaller atmosphere, the CEO is very engaged!
- The Infra Manager would get to touch on a lot of technologies.
- Permanent role paying a competitive base and performance bonus
- Competitive benefits - Legal and Identity Theft Services, Medical - HSA and PPO options, Telemedicine via Teladoc, Dental and Vision through Metlife
- 10 days PTO and 10 paid holidays. PTO increases over years of service, 3 weeks on 2 anniversary and 4 weeks on your 5th year.
- A Verifiable Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar field. Master's Degree is ideal.
- Expert experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- At least 10+ years of experience managing the infrastructure of a medium-sized corporation, handling different hats and managing different technologies
- At least 5 years of recent experience implementing Azure
- Strong leadership abilities and exceptional communication skills
- Experience in managing infrastructure environments in the following:
* VMs, AAD, storage, provisioning, security, licensing, migration, Azure DR, Azure Networking
* Cisco ASA, Palo Alto
* Windows 2000 to 2019
* Active Directory
* Backup technologies
* O365 environmental management and support
* VMWare 5.0-5.5
* Hyper-V 2012
* Dell\HP\Cisco UCS Hardware
* IIS 5 to 10
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at ReginaJ@CornerStoneStaffing.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time