Frisco, TX 75035
The Senior Auditor will be supervising and reviewing all audits for a CPA client in Frisco, TX. The Audit Senior will also be responsible for training and developing staff and ensuring that clients receive high quality service. The client is seeking Senior Auditors with their Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA designation, 2+ years of experience in public accounting / auditing, and strong leadership skills. This client offers work-life balance, a fun and engaging culture, excellent benefits, and direct hire employment! We are also hiring for a Tax Accountant for the same growing firm!!
Requirements of the Senior Auditor
- 2+ years of recent experience working in a public accounting firm
- Experience with auditing in a public accounting firm
- CPA License, preferred (or CPA candidate working towards their CPA license)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong leadership skills
- Direct Hire employment
- Pay - submit with salary history and requirements
- Benefits - sick time, vacation time, work-life balance, fully covered health insurance, retirement planning!
Job Status: Full Time