Senior Systems Admin
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining all security applications/systems and resolving any related problems. This is a direct hire opportunity with full benefits.
Requirements of the Senior Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 4-years experience.
- 3+ years of recent hands on experience working with most of the following technologies:
- Cisco Networking (Switching, routing and firewall)
- VMWare (ESXi 5.5 or later)
- Citrix XenApp (XenApp 6.5 or later)
- Windows Server Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS)
- Windows Enterprise Servers(Exchange 2010 or later)
- Lync/Skype For Business (2013 or later)
- SQL Server (2012 or later)
- System Center (2012 or later)
- Experience working with Cloud Based technologies is preferred
- Experience working with enterprise storage platforms is preferred
Job Status: Full Time