The Senior SCCM / Windows Systems Administrator will be providing service improvements by testing and deploying patches. This is a contract to hire role paying $40-45/hr.
Requirements of the Window Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred
- SCCM 2012 or SCCM 2016 experience is required
- Experience with providing large-scale operational support (Windows O/S servers)
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft Active Directory
- 5+ years of experience managing Windows systems
- 3+ years of experience working with VMWare
- 3+ years of experience using VB/Powershell
- 5+ years of prioritizing, testing and deploying patches and application packaging to windows servers
- Heatlhcare industry a plus!
THIRD PARTY CONSULTANTS and RECRUITERS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OR ENGAGE THE RECRUITER REGARDING THIS JOB POSTING.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary