Executive Sales Administrator
CornerStone's Professional Placement has exclusively partnered with a major Cybersecurity company seeking an Executive Sales Administrator in Plano, TX. As the Executive Sales Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the operational and administrative needs of the Inside Sales team along with the AVP and two RVPs. You will also assist with facilities and office management responsibilities, meeting planning and coordination, team events and caterings, and special projects. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of EA experience supporting a sales team and will be skilled with using Salesforce to organize sales data and Concur for travel and expenses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving organization that believes in their product, offers great benefits, competitive pay, flexible time off, and fosters a motivated team culture!
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Executive Sales Administrator:
- 4+ years of Sales Administrator or Executive Assistant experience supporting a sales team
- Technology industry experience, preferred
- Salesforce experience - ability to handle and organize sales data
- Experience booking travel and expenses, Concur software is ideal
- Office management, meeting scheduling and preparation, event planning, caterings, etc.
- Liaise with facilities for space coordination and other facilities requests as the team grows
- Responsiveness to team member and customer inquiries, calls, and administrative requests
- Ability to help improve the operational effectiveness of a sales team
Compensation for the Executive Sales Administrator:
- Direct hire
- Salary: $75-85K/year (based on experience)
- Benefits: full benefits which includes a 401K with company match and flexible PTO