Regional HR Manager
CornerStone Staffing is seeking an Regional Human Resources Manager to join the team in Honolulu, HI. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of HR Management experience in the services industry, preferably contract services. The Regional Human Resources Manager will oversee onboarding, training, client/employee relations compliance, investigations, recruiting, and customer service. This position requires up to 50% inter-island travel for recruiting, training, investigations, station visits, and start-up activity.
- Providing management oversight of HR policies and procedures, direction for recruiting efforts Ensuring compliance with applicable statutes and regulations
- Serving as a liaison on HR initiatives and issues
- Advising employees and management, and conducting associate counseling and disciplinary procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% for recruiting, training, location visits, and new station start-up activity. Travel limited to the Hawaiian Islands, day trips
- Must have heave employee relations, investigations and problem solving skills
- Must be able to make knowledgeable in employment law and practices and be able to make decisive decisions on how to handle sensitive situations
- Proven track record of building positive relationships with location management
- Experience in employee relations, compliance, recruiting, retention, training, employee relations, culture, and diversity
- Intermediate skill in customer service and client relations
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal
- Facilities open 24/7, 365 days a week; managers work remote, unless an urgent matter occurs at one of the island sites that demand their presence.
- Direct Hire
- On Call 24/7
- Robust benefit package
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a1U4V000003770RUAQ