CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a gaming client in Frisco, Texas. As the Recruiting Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Recruiters with reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, sending follow-up communication and assisting with administrative tasks. This is an important role for their growing recruiting team and qualified candidates will bring 3+ years of Recruiting Coordinator experience and excellent scheduling and organizational skills. Gaming industry or technical recruiting coordinator experience is a plus! This client offers direct hire employment with lucrative benefits and an accepting team culture that values every employee! We are also hiring a Sourcer, Recruiter and HR Generalist for the same great organization!
Requirements for the Recruiting Coordinator
- 3+ years of Recruiting Coordinator experience, preferably for IT, gaming or creative positions
- Experience with any major ATS, HRIS, Project Management, or Scheduling software (Jira, preferred)
- Excellent organization, communication and scheduling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with candidates, recruiters, HR and hiring managers
- As per client's requirements - all employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated, or willing to be vaccinated
Compensation for the Recruiting Coordinator
- Direct Hire
- Location: Hybrid WFH/Office. Full time remote possible, but not guaranteed
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, some flexibility available
- Salary: $44-47K/year + eligible for quarterly company bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits include: multiple medical & pharmacy options, FSA, dependent care account, dental options, vision, basic life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, voluntary short-term disability, employer paid long-term disability, supplemental accident insurance, legal services & ID protection, pet insurance, employee assistance programs, PTO and more!
- W2 only - no sponsorship, 1099 or C2C available