CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Recruiter for a gaming client in Frisco, Texas. As the Recruiter you will play an important role in the full cycle recruiting process for hard to fill requisitions. Candidates must be skilled with strategic sourcing, managing applicant flow, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, consulting with hiring managers, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, assisting with pre-employment processes and maintaining the candidate relationship all the way through their orientation. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of full-cycle Recruiting experience, be familiar with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and have excellent knowledge of the candidate lifecycle. Success recruiting for Design, Creative, Technical or Gaming-industry specific positions is ideal. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing gaming company that offers lucrative benefits. We are also hiring for a Sourcer for the same great company!
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, gaming industry experience is a plus
- Ability to manage a req load of 30 unique positions at a time
- Experience with strategic sourcing, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, consulting with hiring managers, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, assisting with pre-employment processes and maintaining the candidate relationship all the way through their orientation.
- Success recruiting for Design, Creative, Technical or Gaming-industry specific positions is ideal.
- Familiarity working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) - (Bamboo HR and/or Workday, preferred)
- Ability to travel to career fairs, universities and industry events up to 20-30% (post-COVID)
- As per client's requirements - all employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated, or willing to be vaccinated
Compensation for the Recruiter
- Direct hire
- Pay: $75-86K/year + eligible for quarterly company bonuses
- Location: Hybrid WFH/Office. Full time remote possible, but not guaranteed
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, some flexibility available
- Comprehensive benefits include: multiple medical & pharmacy options, FSA, dependent care account, dental options, vision, basic life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, voluntary short-term disability, employer paid long-term disability, supplemental accident insurance, legal services & ID protection, pet insurance, employee assistance programs, PTO and more!
- W2 only - no sponsorship, 1099 or C2C available