Quality Assurance Analyst
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-7 years experience in software quality assurance
- Experience writing manual test cases and testing desktop applications, websites and embedded system hardware.
- Experience with Linux command testing and troubleshooting problems
Preferred Requirements of the QA Analyst:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM
- SQL experience, MS-SQL
If interested please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you for considering CornerStone Professional Placement to assist you in your next career move!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary