QA Test Lead
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: 6+ Month Contract, possible extension
The QA Test Lead will be responsible for architecting and delivering complete automation test infrastructure and tools for our enterprise client. This role will actively interact with developers, testers, and application architects and will also act as a coach and mentor to the existing team of QA automation engineers on best practices. The role is only open to candidates who can work on a W2. Remote interviews are happening ASAP for candidates who are local to Dallas-Fort Worth.
Requirements of the QA Test Lead:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related-field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience - software testing, developing test cases and plans
- MUST have at least 2 years of TOSCA experience
- Experience in Salesforce is highly desired
- Hands-on CI/CD implementation using Jenkins, Azure Devops, or other technologies.