QA Test Lead - Salesforce
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: 6+ Month Contract, possible extension
The QA Test Lead for Salesforce will be responsible for testing and running automation within the Salesforce Architecture. This role will actively interact with developers, testers, and application architects and will work with an offshore team. The role is only open to candidates who can work on a W2. Remote interviews are happening ASAP for candidates who are local to Dallas-Fort Worth.
Requirements of the QA Test Lead - Salesforce:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience - automation software testing, developing test cases and plans
- Experience working in QA automation in one or more SF cloud environments: Marketing, Community, Mule, Service, or Commerce.
- TOSCA automation experience is desired
- Hands-on implementation using SFDC, JIRA, Bucketbit, Jenkins, and other Test Case Management tools