CornerStone Professional Placement is collaborating with a respected client in their search for a skilled Purchasing Manager to join their team. We are seeking an exceptional candidate with a strong background in residential homebuilding, BRIX, estimating, bids, take offs, negotiation, vendor relationships, and team management. As the Purchasing Manager, you will play a vital part in overseeing the overhaul and build out of the current BRIX set up. This is an exciting DIRECT-HIRE opportunity with a growing company that offers a true work life balance.
Qualifications for the Purchasing Manager:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related fields
· 5+ years of construction purchasing management, including estimating and negotiation
· Strong BRIX experience
· Read and understand residential blueprints
· Understand basic accounting principals
Compensation for the Purchasing Manager:
· Direct Hire
· Hours: Mon-Fri 8a-5p, flexible
· Salary: $110-130k/year (DOE) + bonus
· Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, PTO, monthly car allowance
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration.