CornerStone Professional Placement seeks Purchasing Administrator for a highly regarded client in the pharmaceutical industry. The Purchasing Administrator will assist with implementation of the sourcing strategies for local and global Contract Research Organization (CRO) services. Bring administrative support into the purchasing process and ensure the efficient implementation of new or changing items/services, P2P channel management, and maintenance of the purchasing system and purchasing records.
Title: Purchasing Administrator
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76177
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: $25-$30/hour DOE
- Understand internal customer activity and constraints that could be impacted by supplier performance.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, standards, procurement policy, procurement standardized model, Supplier code, best practices, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day and clerical activity related to the category and support purchase requestors: vendor creation, purchase request/purchase order process and supplier agreement framework.
- Work closely with the Category Manager and support the sourcing strategy and implementation, i.e., launching of sourcing events (RFI/RFP/RFQ), supplier costs analysis, supplier costs comparison tables, supplier evaluations and supplier selection.
- High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Science, preferred
- 3 years of experience working in Procurement/Purchasing department
- Above average knowledge of the use of Excel and Oracle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Knowledge of the Source to Pay process a plus!
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience in Autonomy
- Experience in Pricing and Costing Analysis a plus!