Project Planner- Construction
CornerStone’s Professional Placement has partnered with construction company in The Colony that is in need of a Project Planner! As the Project Planner you will be responsible the organization and documentation of the construction project from per-construction through bid phases as well as construction. You will review bid and construction related documents, evaluate risks, lead times and procurement needs, coordinate site logistics, identify staffing needs and document project deliverables. You will play a key role in ensuring quality and on-time completion of projects and this client offers direct hire employment with great benefits and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Construction Project Planner:
- 3+ years of Project Planner, Project Administration, or Project Coordinator experience in a general contracting construction environment
- Multifamily, high rise and/or retail project experience, preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and organized to maintain project documentation
- Experience tracking and reporting project status to management
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external contacts
- Ability to travel for training (2-3 months) and for various projects as needed (approx. 10%)
- Masks are required for all office and field personnel
Compensation for the Construction Project Planner:
- Direct hire
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, some OT as needed based on project deadlines
- Salary: $80-90K/year (based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K, profit sharing and more!