Our client in Irving, TX is seeking a Project Manager (PM)! You will serve as a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a specific project where you will manage the project, budget, resources, and identify and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, strong analytical skills, and strong verbal, written, and presentation skills. They must also demonstrate the ability to effectively develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, peers, and team members. The PM will be responsible for recommending solutions that help streamline business processes.
Requirements for the Project Manager/Program Manager
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of PM experience to include management of a team and a budget and/or P&L
- Mortgage Servicing experince
- Must have proven experience driving projects to completion
- Experience utilizing MS Project and ServiceNow
- Proven proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project)
- Experience/Knowledge of Mortgage Industry, Policy, and Procedures to include compliance and audit is highly desired
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You can also text the recruiter at 817-539-6362 for more details.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary