Irving, TX 75016
Full-Time Permanent Role
We are currently looking for a Product Manager for a full-time permanent role in Irving, TX. If you are a Personal Lines Product Analyst or a Personal Lines Manager looking to learn how to build a product, then this is the right opportunity for you! You will be training with VP of Product Development as the company expands their reach. The Product Manager will need to have at least 5 years of experience in Personal lines building rates, reviewing filings, managing forms, and performing pricing analysis. This is an excellent opportunity to join this expanding team!
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive base salary.
- Company-paid medical and dental benefits
- Complete benefits - 401k, health/dental/vision, Christmas bonus, vacation and sick days
- Relocation is available for well-qualified candidates
- A Bachelor's Degree is an absolute requirement. An MBA degree is ideal.
- At least 3 years of experience with personal lines or insurance as a product manager, personal lines underwriter, and/or a personal lines manager
- Technical aptitude as the product manager will work alongside the company's database analyst in developing regular and ad-hoc reports
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You can also text the recruiter at 817-539-6362 for more details.
Job Status: Full Time