Duration: 6 Mo. Contract to Hire
Pay: $115K - $120K
Product: Member facing portal
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning and prioritization of all elements of both digital and web product environments including requirements, design, technical development, testing, marketing, defect resolution, support and training. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience with B2B and B2C product management with web and mobile products preferably working with small to medium size businesses, proven experience developing business cases, product plans and financial analysis for new products. The Digital Product Manager will be act as the voice of the customer to evaluate and identify where system enhancements are required and assist in new project and product features from ideation to launch.
Requirements of the Digital Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or related area from an accredited institution is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B and B2C ecommerce for web and mobile development products.
- Customer experience-oriented with an eye for UI/UX and attention to detail
- Software development/design background will be a plus
- Product Management training or Business Analysis certification is a plus
Job Status: Contract/Temporary