Requirements for the Preservation Architect:
- Bachelor or Master in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- 15 years of Architectural Project Management with a focus on Historic Preservation
- Mid-Century Design knowledge and Historic-Age Building techniques highly desired
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have ability to meet strict deadlines
- Revit and AutoCad a must!
- Ability to interact with clients, city officials, boards and local commission effectively on the status of a project, required grants, etc
- 100% of employee health insurance deductible
- Family Health Insurance for spouse or children-multiple plans available
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Elective plans such as AFLAC
- Cohesive and collaborative work team!
- Growth opportunities to Director level role for the right candidate
Job Status: Full Time