Oracle HCM Cloud Developer
Seeking a Oracle HCM Cloud Developer for a LONG TERM contract opportunity in Addison. The Oracle HCM Cloud Developer will be developing and modifying HCM systems and data including reports, interfaces, job scheduling and will be tasked to provide production support for security issues. A Bachelor's Degree is required for this role as well as excellent customer and communication skills! Work for a highly regarded organization with a global presence in the personal care industry. Interviews are happening quickly!
Requirements for the Oracle HCM Cloud Developer
- A verifiable least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience developing and supporting Oracle HCM Cloud and knowledge of its security functionality
- Advanced knowledge and usage of OTBI, BI Publisher, Fast Formulas, HCM Extract, HDL, interface development, job scheduling and other related tools and applications
- Ability to work with various end-users, technical peers, and management while implementing new products and resolving issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary