Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a global events company seeking 2 Operations Supervisors for the Dallas, TX team. As the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for planning trade show operations and ensuring on-site execution of events, including estimating labor headcount and hours, assigning duties to and motivate union labor, planning materials and ensuring arrival at the event, maintaining event documentation, budgeting, communicating with various departments, and ensuring clients expectations are met. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of Operations experience from trade shows, events, warehouse management, restaurant management, or other related industries. Candidates must possess strong organizational and managerial skills and must be flexible and agile to work in a fast-pace and ever changing environment. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a globally renowned organization that offers unlimited PTO and an amazing, professional culture!
Requirements for Operations Supervisors:
- 2+ years of Operations experience from trade shows, events, warehouse management, restaurant management, or other related industries
- Ability to estimate labor headcount and hours and regulate according to budget to minimize OT spend
- Strong leadership and delegation skills to oversee performance of union labor
- Ability to plan materials and ensure on-time arrival at the event
- Experience maintaining detailed documentation and communicating with various departments
- P&L and budgeting experience
- Strong customer service, organizational, and time management skills to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to travel nationwide 25% of the time
- Please note this client requires ALL employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Compensation for the Operations Supervisors:
- Direct hire
- Compensation: $60-80k/year + 5% bonus
- Schedule: flexible, may include nights, weekends, and overtime
- Location: hybrid (WFH, Dallas Office, and travel to event sites in D/FW, OKC, and AR)
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, multiple medical plans, HSA, dental, vision, 401K with matching, basic life & AD&D, short & long-term disability, term life, spouse life, child life, paid sick time, parental leave, employee assistance program, FSA, dependent care spending account, LegalShield legal plan, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and more!