City: Fort Worth
CornerStone’s Professional Placement is seeking an Operations Manager for a busy distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas. In this role you will be responsible for managing a team to achieve production goals such as picking, packing, and shipping. The Operations Manager will implement policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and must meet tight deadlines while staying within budget. The Operations Manager must have 10+ years of experience in a busy distribution center with 3+ years of leadership experience and be knowledgeable of production, logistics, and operations best practices. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity to work with a reputable company and make an impact on the community by ensuring accurate and timely shipment of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are also hiring for a Production Supervisor for the same great organization!
Requirements for the Operations Manager
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years of high volume distribution center experience
· 3+ years of leadership experience including hiring, goal setting, performance evaluations, motivation, attendance tracking, and disciplinary actions
· Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present reports to executive teams
· Experience establishing and tracking production metrics for picking, packing, shipping, and transportation
· Experience establishing policies and procedures, tracking departmental compliance, and managing budgets
Compensation for the Operations Manager
· Direct hire
· Pay: $84-126K/year (based on experience)
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (occasional OT, weekends, and holidays may be required)
· Lucrative benefits: medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, telehealth, term life, short & long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness insurance, 401K w/ matching program, ID Theft protection, legal plans, home/auto/pet insurance options, counseling, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, paid parental leave, lending hands program, wellness activities, etc!