We are seeking someone who wants to excel in an international working environment supporting internal and customer-facing hardware and systems.
This is a position in which you can take on the following challenges:
- IT and desktop support/system administration
- Providing technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Take ownership of all 1st and 2nd tier support requests together with an overseas European team
- Onboard new NOC customers and devices
- Assist sales team in discussing connectivity requirements and recommendations with customers
- Interface with customer IT groups to establish VPN and configure network hardware
- Maintain server hardware and software at the local Colo facility
- Deploy regular updates to Windows, NOC Applications, Firewall Routers, etc.
- Maintain Windows Server, SQL Server, and backup systems environments
- Ongoing implementation of best practices for both cybersecurity and performance
- Assist with maintaining knowledgebase including writing, editing, and publishing articles
- Implement and maintain regular backups of all NOC-related systems
- Assist with the development and testing of new NOC and connectivity systems, tools, and product offerings
- Configuration and onboarding of proprietary connectivity devices into remote locations
If you’ve got these in your background, we should talk.
- Associates degree in IT or Electronics and/or equivalent training
- 2-3 years of experience as technical services support
- Must have knowledge of the following:
- Direct knowledge/experience with router configuration
- Demonstrated ability to function in a non-scripted technical support environment
- Ability to work after hours and weekends
- General technical knowledge of IT service delivery for applications, global hosting, end-user computing, and networking
- Working experience with Microsoft platforms
- Ability to write knowledge-based articles
- Exceptional customer relation skills with reliable judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills combined with a high level of attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of network architecture & Firewalls including IPv4 networks, Layer 2 switch configuration, routing, IPsec VPN, protocols, NAT, SNMP, VLANs, and Firewall rules.
- Experience with operating and maintaining Hyper-V-based virtual environments
- Experience with configuring and maintaining hardware routers (SonicWall a plus)
- Knowledge of deploying, configuring, and maintaining SolarWinds NPM, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server
- Assist with onboarding new NOC customers and devices including deploying and troubleshooting IPSEC-based VPN, and OPEN VPN connections to remote client networks.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current Cyber Security best practices
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a1U4V000002x9Y6UAI